HubSpot for Startups
We’re excited to partner with the HubSpot for Startups Seed-Stage program to provide their marketing, sales, and customer service software and educational resources to eligible startups — at a startup friendly cost!
HubSpot is a software platform that helps you generate leads, close deals, manage your pipeline, and delight your customers. HubSpot offers a suite of products for customer relationship management (CRM), content management (CMS), marketing, sales, and customer service: powerful alone, and even better when used together.
- HubSpot’s free CRM aligns sales, content management, marketing, and customer service with ease
- Sales Hub helps you skyrocket your productivity and close more leads with less work
- HubSpot CMS combines the power of website creation with HubSpot’s CRM to customize the entire buyer’s journey, streamline marketing and sales alignment, and deliver true closed-loop marketing
- Marketing Hub helps you grow your traffic and convert more visitors into leads and customers
- Service Hub helps you streamline customer service and turn your customers into promoters by helping them succeed
- The Growth Suite bundles and fully integrates all of the software above so that your teams, tools, and data are always connected, so your startup can grow better and faster
Apply for the HubSpot for Startups Seed-Stage Program
Discover how HubSpot can help your startup grow with integrated CRM, marketing, sales, and customer service software and education without breaking the bank. Learn how you can qualify, and apply today.
If you’re eligible, you get:
- HubSpot CRM to manage your contacts, leads pipeline, and customers
- 90% off all HubSpot software, for the first 12 months, and 50% off for the next 12 months (Up to $40,000 savings over 2 years)
- Startup Onboarding with tech set-up and training (one-time $300 cost), dedicated strategy consulting, and round-the-clock support
- Access to world-class inbound marketing, sales, and customer service training, education, and experts
- HubSpot Connect so you can build integrations with HubSpot that will increase your startup’s efficiency
Startups must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to qualify for the HubSpot for Startups Seed-Stage program:
- Less than $2 million in funding
- Current participant or alumni of a HubSpot for Startups partner incubator, accelerator, or VC
- Not an existing HubSpot Professional or Enterprise customer
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our People Operations Manager!