Commercial Co-Founder for Startup
Beam is a Berlin-based startup company builder with a bias for (intra-)logistics and technical challenges. We are supported by BEUMER Group – a family business and one of the world’s leading intralogistics companies. We offer pre-seed funding; access to potential customers; solid launch support; and, above all, validated business opportunities for those who want to launch a startup.
European logistics companies turn over more than €1,300B annually, making logistics the fourth largest industry in Europe. Startups are only beginning to scratch the surface of the transformation made possible by applying software to business problems, and Beam is a part of this change.
We are looking for a commercial co-founder to join one of our preseed startups as an Entrepreneur in Residence in revolutionizing Last-Mile logistics...
YOU'LL BE THE PERFECT MATCH IF
- You have an impressive track record and multiple years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the manufacturing or logistics industry.
- You have an extensive network in logistics or supply chain.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring an excellent leadership mindset.
- You want to be part of building something special - together with us in a pre-seed startup.
- First funding experience is a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON
- Engage with your role as commercial co-founder and build the company on its way from zero to one.
- Build and lead Sales and Finance, incl. further fundraising, business model refinement, and pricing strategy design.
- Be part of our success story and support us in implementing structures and processes and hiring an all-star team!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- You’ll work with highly motivated people who want to succeed. Besides a passion for the cause, this means a small team with room for growth, making a difference, and a high learning curve.
- You get to join a preseed startup, own and operate the product, drive the vision forward, and own your solution.
- You have an unfair advantage of working with BEUMER Group, a world champion in intra-logistics.